Holiday - Riding - Hiking - Relaxation
A warm welcome to the “Pyrmonter Hof” riding and holiday resort.
The “Pyrmonter Hof” riding and holiday resort is located in wonderful surroundings near to the small village of Roes and offers far-reaching views of the Elz and Mosel Valleys.
Both of our holiday houses will make you feel right at home, each featuring a lovingly furnished living area, a fully equipped kitchen, a shower/WC and 2 bedrooms with a total of 5 beds. Each house also has a small covered terrace and a fenced garden.
Our group apartment can accommodate up to 8 persons and also has a living area, fully equipped kitchen and 2 shower rooms/WC’s.
A small cafe set in the courtyard of the facility serves drinks and snacks, and there is also a fine restaurant nearby at the foot of Pyrmont Castle. There are further good restaurants in the surrounding area. Arrangements can also be made for meals to be served at the resort.
We welcome dogs on arrangement of an additional fee.
Guests seeking a little in the way of activity have plenty to choose from.
Here are just a few suggestions.
• Hiking, including setting out from the courtyard of the resort itself to walk to Pyrmont Castle, Eltz Castle, to the Mosel, and …
• Visiting several castles and fortresses in the area (Pyrmont, Eltz, Genoveva Castle in Mayen
• Maria Laach Abbey, Laach Lake (with a swimming pool)
• Volcano Museum and historic underground cellars in Mendig, the Volcanic Baths in Mendig
• Volcano hiking trails
• Climbing walls in Ettringen
• Klotten Zoo
• Wine-growing regions on the River Mosel. The Mosel is only 10 minutes away.
• The cultural attractions of Trier, Cologne and Bonn are within easy reach.
Our on-site stables also provide our guests with local sporting opportunities. Horses and ponies are available for guided tours of varying lengths, pony riding for children, riding lessons.
Riders are, of course, free to bring their own horses with them.
During the Easter, summer and autumn holidays, we offer riding holidays for children with or without overnight accommodation.
Pay us a visit! We are looking forward to welcoming you.